Sunday, May 06, 2012

A-Z Blogging Challenge 2012.

2 Comments
First of all: Sorry for my being absent for quite a while without leaving a note. But now I'm back writing and emailing and blogging.

I know, I missed the regular time for the 'A-Z Blogging Challenge 2012', but I really do love this competition very much that I want to do it now. Better late than never, right?

When you do something for the first time, you can see it like an experiment, like trying a new tool or gadget. You can put it in your hands, see if it feels good and what you can use it for. When it works for you, it's fine. When it doesn't work for you, it's okay, too. No big deal. It was just an experiment.

But when you once finished something successfully - like I did with my 'A-Z Blogging Challenge 2011' - then you begin to think: Why not leave it at this one-time success? After all it was a lot of hard work! And when you fail this time it would look like nothing but beginners luck! Then you remember it was also a lot of fun. You learned a lot, too. So why not give it a second go?

Yes! Why not give it a second go! From the moment I saw the new 2012-badge I was thinking about this year's topic. The easiest would have been to continue with the writing theme, there were plenty of good words left on the list I've collected last year. But already back then I had the idea to write a continuing story. After a while my mind came up with the idea to use 26 people with A-Z names and let them tell a story from each single point of view. But the more I developed this particular story the more it developed in a different kind of direction. You don't have to be disappointed, you're going to read this story very soon. I've decided this story to become my upcoming new blog serial novel!

So, what else then? In the mood I was in I ended up with a very strange list, which I call my 'A-Z Apocalypse'. And I'm going to write a very personal column ... starting soon! Hope to see you there!


xoxo Karin

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

All About Fiction Writing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory